It was just brought to my attention that my company’s homepage was pointing to the wrong app. This has happened a few times since I’ve switched to EngineYard. They don’t include www aliases in the default nginx configuration so you have to add them with a keep.domain.conf file. I recently migrated my company site to a new instance and left the default configuration. When I checked to make sure the app was setup on the new instance properly, http://onomojo.com , it worked fine and I didn’t think anything of it. Of course, I didn’t test http://www.onomojo.com which ended up pointing to an app that is still in the early phases of development since I didn’t customize the nginx config. What a huge goof. No wonder I’m getting mixed responses from potential new work lately. If you’re reading this and you saw the awkward half broken site with the test video please revisit the site again.